Thursday, December 13, 2007

Carter's Solo Show

This week we had a very special episode of Hobo's Lullaby, where I, Carter, hosted all by myself. Jenna was cooking latkes at the co-op and so was unable to attend. I know you probably missed all the witty banter and pointless conversations, but hey, this time my mic was on. It was somewhat of an accomplishment for me to have filled up the whole two hours with only my own music, although it did stray somewhat from the folk theme, but not from the revolution. The twenty minute Godspeed song definitely helped. So heres the playlist:

Jolie Holland-The Grey funnel Line
Melanie Beautiful People-Look what They’ve Done To My Song, Ma
The Ditty Bops-Fish To Fry
Melanie Beautiful People-Brand New Key
Ash Reiter -Wide World
Beatbeat Whisper-Try Not To Let The Rain In Your Boots Child
Paul Baribeau-Christmas Lights
Woody Guthrie-Talking Hard Work
Tracy Chapman-Talkin’ Bout a Revolution
Black Ox Orkestar-Violin Duet
Defiance, Ohio- Eureka!
Rosa-Hit The Bottle
Ryan Harvey-Riding My Bike To Work In The Rain
Merle Haggard-Someone Told My Story
Jesse James-Southern Casey Jones
Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-la-la Band- Mountains Made of Steam
Willie Scarecrow Owens-Traveling Blues
Blind Blake-Georgia Bound
Ghost Mice-Figure 8
Tom Waits-Fumblin’ With The Blues
Desert Rat-Bloody Fascist Cargo Cans
Weakerthans- My Favorite Chords
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb-Selma
The Everybody Fields-Hobarts
Adhamh Roland-Tina Turner
Against Me!-We Laugh At Danger And Break All The Rules

No comments: